Here are some best phone to buy in the US for 2020. Smartphones are one of the modernized technology of the 21st century. Not to mention, every one of the peoples owns a smartphone. Well, smartphones are a combination of cellular and mobile computing functions. Nowadays, it has been a challenge to choose the best phone. Buying the best phone is an expensive investment in 2020.
There are many smartphone manufacturers such as Samsung, Apple, Huawei, and many others. As the phone market is becoming competitive day by day, people have many choices. There are lots of phones which come up with the best features at a reasonable price.
Today we will be talking about the best phone to buy in the US for 2020 by brand. So, let’s start.
Best Phone To Buy In The US For 2020 By Brands
- Samsung Phones
- OnePlus Phones
- LG Phones
- Motorola Phones
- Nokia Phones
- Sony Phones
- Huawei Phones
Best Phones By Specs
- Samsung Galaxy S20/S20 Plus: Currently, the best phone to buy is S20 as it is the value-for-money. The S20 Plus starts at $1,199 and the S20 at $999. It comes up with bigger screens, massive internal storage, a microSD card slot, and also 5G. Moreover, it has the latest specs among all other new smartphones with a 120 Hz processor.
- iPhone 11: iPhone 11 secures the second spot at the best phone as it is priced well and has key features to be at the top. It costs $699 on the American market. Further, it comes up with an Ultra-wide lens and a 6.1-inch screen.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus: Note 10 Plus is at the top of our list because it is the most unique smartphones made by Samsung. It comes up with an S pen with a big screen. It has 12 GB Ram, 4,300 mAh battery, and Snapdragon 855. The price of this phone is $949 in the current market.
- iPhone 11 Pro Max: To date, it is Apple’s biggest and most powerful smartphone. Further, its price is $898.99 at the current market. It has a screen size of 6.5-inch, 4 GB TBC RAM, and 3.500 mAh Battery. Likewise, it has 12 MP Front Camera and three rear cameras.
- OnePlus 8 Pro: As a matter of fact, OnePlus is currently chasing Apple and Samsung with its amazing value at a reasonable price. Well, it comes up with Snapdragon 865, 8/12 GB RAM, 4,510 mAh Battery, and 16 MP Front Camera. Similarly, it is priced at $899 in the US market.
- iPhone SE: In April 2020, Apple launched iPhone SE which comes up with great specs and features. It consists of 3 GB RAM, 1,821 mAh, 4.7 -inch Screen size. Not to mention, it is the sequel of a one-hand-friendly iPhone from 2016 which is priced $399.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra: Samsung is indeed one of the best phones to have in 2020. The phone starts at $1,399 and it comes with 12/ 16 GB RAM, Snapdragon 865 CPU, and 5,000 mAh battery. Moreover, it has an enormous 6.9-inch display with Digital Space Zoom.
- Samsung Galaxy S10/ S10 Plus: Well, S10 is surely a strong contender among other smartphones. Not to mention, it is the phone with the best specs and reasonable price. Its price starts at $999.It has good cameras and software. Further, it has Snapdragon 855 CPU, 8/12 GB RAM, and 4,100 mAh.
- OnePlus 7 Pro: It has one of the unique features which is a pop-up camera. It was released in May 2019 with Snapdragon 855 CPU, 4000 mAh Battery, and 6/8/12 GB RAM. Moreover, it has fast charging features and fast performance. However, the OnePlus camera has been the weakest part of its lineup. Its price is $679 in the US market.
- Google Pixel 4 XL: As a matter of fact, Google Pixel is one of the top-notched camera phones of 2020. It has a 12.2 MP+16 MP rear camera with an 8 MP front camera. Likewise, it consists of 6GB RAM, 3,700 mAh battery, and Snapdragon 855 CPU. The price range of Google Pixel 4 XL is between $799 to $999.
So, these are the top mobile phones to buy in the US market according to performance and specs. Further, there are lot of other smart phones with great specs and reasonable price range such as Samsung Galaxy S10e and iPhone X Max.