Here we are going to review Fujifilm Instax Mini 11.
Polaroid cameras are unique cameras that bring back a lot of memories. Instead of having the pictures developed at the studio, these cameras were best known for their instant photo development feature. It was easy to take snapshots and print directly.
With a small reel, we could take about a dozen photographs and each develops within a minute.
More cameras were introduced – from standard SLR cameras, Reel cameras, digital cameras, modern DSLRs and the latest era for Mirrorless cameras. Various companies such as Nikon, Canon, Fujifilm, and Panasonic and so on produced the abovementioned cameras.
On the other hand, Fujifilm was one of them that was highly technical in producing Instant/Polaroid cameras. In the 21st century, they introduced a modern version of Polaroid cameras called the Fujifilm Instax. Since then, the cameras are now globally popular to bring back an old school camera to a modern-day classic.
FUJIFILM INSTAX MINI 11
Fujifilm is a new design of the Instax Mini cameras at an affordable price. It is an update to the classic Instax film camera, released on 20th March 2020 With a better lighting exposure and extended barrel lens, this is most suitable to take close pictures and ‘selfies’.
The key specifications of the Fujifilm Instax Mini 11;
- Fujifilm Instax Mini film format
- 60mm lens f/12 and 34mm equivalent
- Auto, close and selfie shooting modes
- 2x AA Battery for 100 Shots
- Optical & Fixed Viewfinder
Design and Features
- The design is like the previous version Mini 9 with a plastic body and interchanging shutter buttons. With a narrow front grip, the camera is easier to handle with one hand. The camera is simple with an inbuilt flash, no tripod setting, and no self-timer.
- With the 2x AA battery, the performance of the camera is much easier and long-lasting than the previous ones. You can take up to 100 pictures in a single day. However, there’s no manual disable for the flash and it constantly fires on every use. The picture develops much quicker as soon as you click the shutter.
- The Mini 11 develops a Lo-Fi style of image colors with changeable contrasts. With that, it gives a picture of a distinctive feel. The picture produces a more natural and dramatic touch with dark sequence and shadow appearance. The exposure and lighting are good according to the image you shoot. There is a majority for portrait picture quality and much softer landscape shoot.