Samsung has, indeed, wowed the world again with its new series of mobile phones which were release this February. The Galaxy S20 series and Galaxy Z Flip has become talk of town now. Over the years, Samsung has come up with exceptional features in their mobiles. However, what’s got attention of people this year is Samsung Galaxy Z Flip.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip is the second folding phone introduced by the company at Galaxy Unpacked 2020. This new version of foldable phone has, definitely, incorporated advanced features and looked over to deliver high quality device. One of the unique features that set it apart from previous models and their flaws, is the use of bendable “Ultra-Thin Glass” display and fibers in the hinge to prevent from dust and damage. Apart from this, when folded, it looks almost like a perfect – square shaped device supporting easy carry and storage for the users.
Features of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Screen is made up of glass which has lessen the chance of fingernail markup in touch area
- Three stop strong hinge enabling it to hold itself in three different positions
- Display size of 6.7 inches with 1080 * 2636 pixels of resolution
- 8 GB RAM and 256 GB of Storage
- 3,300 mAh “dual” battery
- Split-screen multitasking feature
- Two 12–megapixel back cameras; a regular wide angle and an ultra-wide angle
- 10-megapixel selfie camera; cut out in top of display
- Wireless charging support
All these features has made it a perfect buy device for the users; beating its competition – Motorola.
For all the gadgets freak out there, this new device will be available for purchase starting February 14th at $1,380.